MECHANICAL WARRANTY: Aquadesign Inc. (Aquadesign”) warrants its products, in a residential application, to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the original date of purchase by the original consumer owner. This warranty is limited to the terms and conditions stated below.
FINISH WARRANTY: Aquadesign warrants the finish of its products, in a residential application, to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the original date of purchase by the original consumer owner. This warranty is limited to the terms and conditions stated below.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: Aquadesign warrants to the original consumer purchaser, for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home, that their Aquadesign faucet will be drip free during normal residential use.
- This warranty is non-transferable.
- This warranty is extensive in that it covers the replacement of all defective parts and finishes. Damage due to installation error, product abuse, product misuse, or use of cleaners containing abrasives, alcohol or other organic solvents are excluded from this warranty.
- This warranty excludes damage due to aggressive air or water conditions such as hard water or proximity to salt water.
- Aquadesign will not be responsible for labour charges and for damages incurred during installation, repair, or replacement nor for any indirect, incidental, or inconsequential damages, losses, injuries or costs of any nature relating to your Aquadesign product. Except as provided by law, this warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, conditions, and guarantees, whether expressed or implied, statutory, or otherwise, including without restriction those of merchantability or a fitness per use.
- Proof of purchase (original sales receipts) from the original consumer must accompany all warranty data.
- Defects or damages caused by the use of other than genuine Aquadesign parts are not covered by this warranty.
- Approved warranty parts will be shipped free of charge directly to the original consumer purchaser or to the dealer the original consumer purchased it from. At times product must be inspected before a warranty claim can be approved. Aquadesign will advise you of the procedure to follow.
CARE & CLEANING
Aquadesign products are made of the highest quality material and workmanship. All cleaning must be done using only water, a neutral soap, and a clean soft cloth, then wiped dry. This should be done on a regular basis. In areas of hard water, we recommend that the surface be dried after each use, especially on decorative finishes other than chrome.
Do not use any abrasive material or detergents. Some solutions and detergents contain acid and can destroy the finish.